Kannada Aksharagalu - Fun way to learn Kannada Alphabets
Make teaching the Kannada alphabet an interactive, fun experience.
A simple app to teach Kannada alphabets and numbers to kids. Each alphabet has an accompanying illustration, an example word, and audio to go with it. The examples are an interesting and relevant mix of day-to-day objects and animals.
With this simple application you can:
- Swipe from one alphabet to another. Or use the scrolling list at the bottom to jump to an alphabet of your choice.
- Jump from swaras to vyanjanas to anki.
- With one tap view the complete kaagunita of the vyanjana
- Listen to the pronunciation of the alphabet and the example word
- Use in both landscape and portrait mode