Proverbs from all Spanish speaking parts of the whole world
According to wikipedia, many Spanish proverbs have a long history of cultural diffusion. The written evidence of the use of Spanish proverbs goes as far back as 11th century in Spanish literature.
People will use those proverbs that best conform to their own particular way of approaching life. Taken together, however, they reveal the deep wellsprings of Spanish culture and of human nature in general.
Proverbs are short expressions of popular wisdom, in the form of a general observation about the world or a bit of advice, sometimes more nearly an attitude toward a situation.
The app brings up a proverb each time you open it, and users can refresh to see different proverbs. It can also be configured to remind at a set time everyday. The app can also be used to take a picture with the proverb appearing as a caption!
A repository like this app can help connect the old and new generations and help them be appreciative of each other. Swipe while using the camera to change caption.
With this simple application you can:
- Swipe from one proverb to the next
- Turn on clock mode to see proverbs auto refresh
- Share the proverb on Twitter and Facebook
- Take a picture with the proverb as a caption. Swipe to change the proverb while taking a picture.
- Apps now have a sticker pack included for iMessage